[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at Cincinnati, USA

Thu Feb 20 19:44:05 UTC 2014
Matthew Hyclak <hyclak at gmail.com>

I just talked with my boss (one of them, anyway). He said CBTS would be
willing to help out as a sponsor as well. Buying adult beverages is kind of
tough for us to get through, but if we can help with securing the venue or
something else, we just need to let him know numbers (I told him 60 for
now) and he can start working the Marketing department for some funds.

Matt