[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2014 preparation

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Fri Jan 3 15:53:48 UTC 2014

On 03/01/14 16:28, Andreas Rogge wrote:
> Am 03.01.2014 15:00, schrieb Fabian Arrotin:
<snip>
>> Hey Andreas, Had you (free) time to have a look at the box content ?
> Not yet. We were on vacation (in fact I'm sitting in the car on the way
> home while writing this).
> I will check the stuff tomorrow - sorry for the delay.

No problem, it's the holidays season, right ? :-)

>> What about sending the promo-box to my house (I'll pay the delivery
>> costs, or we'll use some promo money we should have somewhere)
>
> We can do that, but international shipping is quite expensive. Money is
> not an issue - Promo is doing well. However, I think we should try to
> find some way that doesn't include international shipping cost :)

Well, if international shipping costs could be avoided, that would be
nice, but I don't see a direct way to avoid it. AFAIK Ralph doesn't live
in your area, and I'm now 100% sure that you'll not come (and for a very
good reason ;-) ).
Have you an idea on how to get the promo box sent to Fosdem ?

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab