[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2014 preparation

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Mon Jan 6 10:21:08 UTC 2014

On 06/01/14 10:41, Tim Verhoeven wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As one of my new year resolutions I have said to become again a bit
> more involved with the CentOS project and helpout with the promo
> stuff. I already put Fosdem and LinuxTag into my agenda ;)

Great !

> So for Fosdem I can be there for the social event fridayevening.
> Saterday the whole day and sunday in the morning. So if you need
> someone the be at the booth or something...
>
> Andreas, IIRC you live not that far from Belgium? I don't mind driving
> to you during saterday or a sunday to come pick it up (company car ;)
> ).

Well, ideally we'll need the promo box on saturday morning (containing
all the balloons, etc) so don't know if you'd be able to do that.
I'll be myself busy on the friday with the Dojo happening at IBM
Brussels (Forum) so will not be able to prepare a lot that day

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab