[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2014 preparation

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Mon Jan 6 12:44:16 UTC 2014

Am 06.01.2014 12:49, schrieb Fabian Arrotin:
> On 06/01/14 12:33, Tim Verhoeven wrote:
>> The idea was to come get the box in a weekend before Fosdem. So you
>> could already use it for the Dojo for example.
>
> Oh, that would be fine ! Let us know if that's then doable for you and
> Andreas :-)

For me it is fine, unless I'm "busy" at the hospital.
However, I somehow feel "Tim driving for hours to get the box" is more
expensive than the 32 € DHL charges for shipping.
And it isn't any better than me driving with the car to Brussles.

So if we don't have another option that doesn't involve someone driving
the whole way in both directions just for the box, I'd say we pay for
the commercial shipping.

Feel free to assign some work to Tim, AFAICT he's got a few free hours
time on the weekend before Fosdem ;)

Regards,
Andreas

--