[CentOS-promo] Join CentOS Promo Team

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Jan 12 03:02:33 UTC 2014

On 01/12/2014 01:04 AM, Rizky Ariestiyansyah wrote:
> I think mid year is good time to plan the event (if it big), Plan for
> speaker is 3-4 speaker.

Sounds good, lets see if we can ask around for potential speakers etc.

> The place is in Jakarta, Indonesia. Anyway did centos will support the
> event? like pay for building service, swag or ect, please let me know
> what support from centos if i held the event.

The idea of the Dojo is to keep the prices to the bare minimal - is
there a university or a large company that might let us use their
conference rooms for a day ? that would be a great way to reduce costs.

For swag, we can certainly try and do something.

How many people would we expect ? we should try and structure the talks
so we can get maxium user stories and tutorial type content.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh