[CentOS-promo] New t-shirt (was Re: 10 year anniversary)

Always Learning centos at u62.u22.net
Fri Jul 18 13:37:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-07-18 at 08:02 +0100, Ian Harper wrote:

> ....  a nice polo means we can wear it all the time even when clients
> visit and we have to smarten up !!

That is the real point - something "nice" and something fairly smart
that does not resemble a baseball or USA football shirt.

I think a polo shirt with the Centos logo and the word 'Centos' as shown
on the illustrated suggestion

> http://quaid.fedorapeople.org/images/tshirt-centos10.png

is sufficient to be nice. My favoured background colour is a light or
birch grey .... obviously sold at an attractive price :-)

Here is a patched version of that original illustration

http://u22.net/temp.png

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.

   Centos, Exim, Apache, Libre Office.
   Linux is the future. Micro$oft is the past.