[CentOS-promo] New t-shirt (was Re: 10 year anniversary)

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jul 18 21:25:17 UTC 2014

On 07/17/2014 11:42 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On 07/17/2014 04:35 AM, Karsten Wade wrote:
>> Any additional thoughts about this design? Changes or ideas?
>
> I think the design as-is works well. +1 from me.

yeah, we should do these...

we are also doing the ninja stuff for other times/places and we've got
the beard ones to use at some point, but for the rest of this year
atleast, we should certainly do the 10 ones.

btw, people complaining about age : I'm wearing my '2004: the old world
shall rise' Mozilla Europe book of Mammon edition today :) its over 10
years now, got it at fosdem 2004 Moz devroom. (
https://twitter.com/kbsingh/status/490040795282808833 )

I'd say if we can, lets even squeeze in a 2014 in there onto the centos
shirts somewhere. Maybe one of the white borders can have a '2014' in
there somewhere ?

Also, worth noting that we will need to do these at scale, since every
size and style we do, is going to need its own template, screen, setup
etc, if we want the white bands to go all the way around sleves and midriff.

--
Karanbir Singh