[CentOS-promo] Fwd: Re: [dojo] Paris, fall 2014

Thu Jul 17 13:07:33 UTC 2014
Dridi Boukelmoune <dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com>

Hi,

It's been a while, sorry for the long silence.

First off, I'm glad to see misc and number80 come and speak in my company :)

Secondly, I have given you a wrong address: s/11/10/ (my bad)

And last but not least, how are things doing on the attendees side?
Eventbrite doesn't give me any clue, so I don't know how many seats
have been created, and how many attendees have registered yet.

Also I'll have our marketing team send you an email to discuss the
what they'd like to see in the sponsor box.

Cheers,
Dridi