[CentOS-promo] Organizing for events

Sat Jul 26 23:15:32 UTC 2014
Avleen Vig <avleen at gmail.com>

The space for the one on the weekend before velocity is secured. We (Etsy)
are sponsoring space plus food.

We were also planning to do an OpsSchool course on Sunday to combine cool
things about CentOS with bringing in more people to the operations/sysadmin
industry. That part is still in the early preparation stages.