[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at Cincinnati, USA

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 18:00:34 UTC 2014

On 06/01/2014 09:14 PM, Matthew Hyclak wrote:
> Let me know the final count of people. I need to give La Rosa's 24 hours
> notice, so I'll need to order by Tuesday AM at the latest.

Currently sits at 29, but doesn't include all speakers. Attendance
usually isn't 100%, so I'd say we're looking at 25-30 people max.

I know KB sent a note to the announce list today, so maybe we'll see a
last-minute spike. Will send final count this evening.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst