[CentOS-promo] Fwd: Re: [dojo] Paris, fall 2014

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jun 24 10:42:35 UTC 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [CentOS-promo] [dojo] Paris, fall 2014
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 11:13:16 +0200
From: Dridi Boukelmoune <dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com>
To: Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org>
CC: Events, gatherings and meetings <centos-promo at centos.org>

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I finally have answers.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 2:38 AM, Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org>
wrote:
<snip>

> I will try and ping a few people as well.
>
> In the mean time, do we know how many people we might be able to
> host ? and if talks are preffered in English or French or we try
> and do a mix ?

We might be able to host up to 70-80 people, sitting. If they need
their laptops, they will have them literally on their laps, and I
don't think we can provide power for everyone. We have WiFi for the
attendees too.

> If we can get the address details and some sort of a date
> established, we can get the wiki page up and start doing some promo
> around it.

The address:
11, rue de Milan
75009 Paris