[CentOS-promo] Fwd: Re: [dojo] Paris, fall 2014

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com
Tue Jun 24 11:50:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> Sounds good, thanks
>
> Any reason to not hold it on the 25th ? That still gives us a bit of
> time to prep.

I'm booking the room then!

> Also, will there be 'some' power outlets or none at all ? we might need
> to make sure any tutorial or follow-along session is held early in the day.

Please assume there won't, I'll check that.

> I'm going to assume its ok to start at 10:00 and maybe go till 17:00
>
> Are there lunch options ? if we can find catering, will they have place
> to come and setup onsite ? if not, are there places people can eat
> around the venue ? Orthogonally, will we be able to get tea/coffee/water
> ? actually, its in france, so we dont need Tea.

We could have setup lunch in the other part of the room, some sort of buffet.

This is what we do when we host evening talks:
We order enough pizzas for everyone and we open the boxes
progressively until we run out of them. I can try to get us beers too.

Otherwise there are plenty of restaurants around, so people should be
able to find something for lunch, but only a few could recv the whole
venue.

Water/coffee is not an issue ;-)

Dridi