[CentOS-promo] CentOS-7 and Dojo's

Mon Jun 23 00:33:14 UTC 2014

hi,

One of the things I'd like to do in the Release Announcement for
CentOS-7, is mention the Dojo's and perhaps urls to upcoming events
around the world that people could sign up for.

I know we have Cologne, Barcelona, Timisoara and India lined up, with
some level of confidence in dates. New York is 'nearly there', and we've
not confirmed times for London ( we can have 2 here ).

Given the academic setup, it looks unlikely we can do Antwerp this year,
but are there any others in the mix that we want to try and promote around ?

The Release Announcements are typically seen by million+ people, so its
a great place to get news out ( as long as its about CentOS ).

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh