[CentOS-promo] A list of upcoming Dojos?

Sat Jun 7 15:25:50 UTC 2014

On 06/05/2014 04:18 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Do we have a list of Dojos in planning? I see one on the wiki, but I
> know there were a few more in discussion.
>
> We currently only have one Dojo listed on the Events page as upcoming.

Waiting on venue confirmations for a few, the four I know as confirmed
are Cologne, Timisoara, New York and Barcelona.

I'm waiting for 1 more piece of info to be confirmed before putting up
the wiki page for Cologne. we should have the Timisoara one up soon as well.

We've also got 3 in planning stages here in the UK, 4 in India and

There are a bunch of others in various stages of conversations, but
these are the only ones with a firm track at the moment.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh