[CentOS-promo] Fwd: Re: [dojo] Paris, fall 2014

Tue Jun 24 11:25:21 UTC 2014

Sounds good, thanks

Any reason to not hold it on the 25th ? That still gives us a bit of
time to prep.

Also, will there be 'some' power outlets or none at all ? we might need
to make sure any tutorial or follow-along session is held early in the day.

I'm going to assume its ok to start at 10:00 and maybe go till 17:00

Are there lunch options ? if we can find catering, will they have place
to come and setup onsite ? if not, are there places people can eat
around the venue ? Orthogonally, will we be able to get tea/coffee/water
? actually, its in france, so we dont need Tea.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh