[CentOS-promo] Self Introduction: William Moreno

Tue Jun 24 16:48:32 UTC 2014
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 06/23/2014 01:52 PM, William Moreno wrote:
> Hi
>
> Mi mane is William Moreno Reyes, I have started remixing some art work for
> CentOS
>
> http://williamjmorenor.deviantart.com/gallery/50020485/CentOS

These are quite nice. Would you be willing to maintain/post these (or
the source to generate them) on github or git.centos as well?

I think these might make a decent sticker-sheet for conference give-aways

> So I will like to help in CentOS Promo.

Certainly. Our promo may be a bit different from Fedora's though.
Usually our promo list is for conference planning or similar. This seems
to be half artwork and half promotional, so I'd like to hear some others
weigh in as well.

> I am also a Fedora Project Contributor:

We won't hold that against you... much ;-P

In all seriousness, a number of our contributors participate in both
communities. It's a welcome blend to have.