[CentOS-promo] Self Introduction: William Moreno

Tue Jun 24 23:06:54 UTC 2014
Always Learning <centos at u62.u22.net>

On Tue, 2014-06-24 at 11:28 -0600, William Moreno wrote:

> I will remove the "inside" of one of the sickers so it is a TM of
> Intel, out of that I think there will be no problem, I will wait for
> board but I will still making things :).

I really like the 'Centos inside' logo.

Unrelated to me being a long-term AMD fan and user, I can't see why
"inside", meaning inside a closed container containing computer hardware
and software, should be the exclusive property of the 'Pentium error'
manufacturing company.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.

   Centos, Exim, Apache, Libre Office.
   Linux is the future. Micro$oft is the past.