[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo in Carrollton, GA

Gene Liverman gliverma at westga.edu
Thu Mar 6 18:55:54 UTC 2014

Awesome!  Depending on what kind of presentations we want I think we might
be able to find some inside the university system.  Most of the people
(myself included) I know here locally would be most interested in the
learning from others aspect of this but I am happy to put it out there once
it has gotten a little farther along in the process.  The Atlanta area has
several user groups that we might be able to pull talent from.  Google also
has a decent size presence around here so we could try to see if someone
from there wanted to talk if that sounds interesting.

--
*Gene Liverman*
Systems Administrator
gliverma at westga.edu