[CentOS-promo] March Mumbai CentOS Users' Group Meetup

Rigved Rakshit r.phate at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:46:20 UTC 2014

Hello,

> Thanks for getting in touch here. I'm reaching out to a few people I
> know who might be able to put something togehter. The date is a bit
> near, so not sure what we are able to pull together.

Sure. Let me know if someone wants to take any session. We do have one
slot open. This meetup is held monthly. So, we can think about holding
sessions next month, in case there isn't enough preparation time for
this month's meetup.

Confirmed sessions so far:

Time: 1000 - 1200
Topic: GIT from scratch
Speaker: Ashish Chandra (Cloud Engineer - Openstack, in Reliance Jio)

Time: 1200 - 1300
Topic: Android System internals
Speaker: Siji Sunny

Best Regards,