[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at karlsruhe, germany

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Mar 26 23:38:24 UTC 2014

On 03/25/2014 09:04 AM, Matthias Albert wrote:
> I think that we're really open for any topics. From my perspective we could offer some talks or even a workshop about
>
> * Open Source Datacenter Management which includes for example
> ** foreman (bare metal deployment; cloud deployment)
> ** puppet (as config management)
> * Cloud Management with OpenNebula
> * Building a scalable storage with ceph or glusterfs
>
> all of them of course based on CentOS :)

that sounds really good. there is certainly some level of interest in
having a Dojo ( or a few of the dojo's ) around the year be more
tutorial format / new-(ab)user friendly.

>> How does the week of 25 - 31st Aug work for you ? Also, are you keen to
>> do this on a weekday or a weekend ?
>
> Sounds great. I think a weekday would fit much better than the weekend. So what do you think of Thursday, 28th August 2014?

Cologne on the 28th Aug sounds good, worth noting that Fedora Floc is on
from the 6th to the 9th Aug, and we might be able to request some people
flying in from the US / East for floc to come by and talk, if we were
able to move the dates closer to then.

--
Karanbir Singh