[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at Cincinnati, USA

Sat Mar 8 18:49:06 UTC 2014
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

On 02/27/2014 01:56 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 02/23/2014 07:28 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>>>>
>>> excellent, we might need someone to spot for Lunch as well - so if that
>>> is something you guys can help out with, would be good. For the venue,
>>> lets try and get something that does not cost us anything ( university ? )
>> There's a cafeteria real close to the venue I was thinking of at UC, and
>> restaurants in walking distance across the road from the University.
>> It's a lovely part of town for walking to stuff.
>>
>> I'll get back in touch with the "Not March, what dates are available"
>> response and check back in next week.
>
> The response is:
>
> Our next break is April 28 to May 12.
>
> The summer semester starts May 12 but it is not as busy as fall and spring, so we can find room any time between April 28 and August 24.

So in this window, what works best for everyone? June-ish?

If you're planning on talking (or delegating someone to present) please
list the details in this thread so that we can get the wiki page up and
start filling it in.

--
Jim Perrin