[CentOS-promo] Fwd: Re: CentOS dojo in Lyon

Wed Mar 12 09:39:00 UTC 2014

On 03/11/2014 10:32 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:

>> Great news, Epitech Lyon will provide us:
>> * one conference room (up to 100 persons)
>> * another room (i'll get more details about it)
>> * students volunteers to help us organizing the dojo.
>

> we should get the registration open for this, ideally today. And start
> making a bit of noise around the edges so people are aware of it.

wiki updated with info I have, registration url setup, Fabian has admin
rights on the event page. Happy to announce as soon as everyone is ready;

Also, I realise there are conversations ongoing about speakers, so let
me know, or add to wiki as people confirm.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh