[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at karlsruhe, germany

Wed Mar 26 23:41:37 UTC 2014
Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com>

On 03/26/2014 06:38 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Cologne on the 28th Aug sounds good, worth noting that Fedora Floc is on
> from the 6th to the 9th Aug, and we might be able to request some people
> flying in from the US / East for floc to come by and talk, if we were
> able to move the dates closer to then.

If you're aiming for Flock attendees, I'd think in the week prior would
be a better target (e.g., something like 4 August would be perfect).

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst