[CentOS-promo] Dojo - Port au Prince Haiti

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri May 2 13:20:18 UTC 2014

On 04/30/2014 08:28 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 04/23/2014 09:44 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> Based on a comment on IRC, I investigated the options, and I have a
>> contact in Port au Prince, Haiti, who has a facility that we would be
>> able to use in the November-February time frame, when I would otherwise
>> be freezing through a Kentucky winter. Are we interested in doing a Dojo
>> in Haiti?
> I think that sounds great!
>
> Thoughts on how we might be able to scope up what the local Linux ( and
> CentOS ) scene is locally ?

I'm not sure, as my contact in PaP is completely non-Linux-aware. I'll
see if I can get in touch with the IT guy at the school.

The suggestion for PaP came from a comment on IRC that I thought was
serious and perhaps wasn't. The offer of a venue is serious.

I'll see what else I can find out.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/