[CentOS-promo] Dojo at NewYork 13th 14th Sept 2014

Avleen Vig avleen at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:43:43 UTC 2014

I think there are benefits to doing it both ways.
We had a team meeting today and someone asked if junior people could go to
the senior stuff if they wanted to.
Of course, if there's space, that'd be OK I think. Some people learn well
that way, being in over their head.

I kind of like the idea of doing them on two different days. It means
people can optionally commit to only one day if they want to do something.
It also gives you more time to dive into topics.

For the OpsSchool content, I'm thinking about targeting either very junior
people who have very little or no Ops experience, or people who are about
to fall into Ops (maybe developers who need to learn to do both).
I'd love to help people bootstrap a career, especially those who enjoy Ops
type work, but don't know how to get a job or which skills to learn.