[CentOS-promo] 10 year anniversary

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 15 00:27:41 UTC 2014

On 05/09/2014 05:36 AM, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> Something like this?

Yeah, I like that idea - a t-shirt that looks like a team jersey.

Is this universal enough? It should look like a football (soccer)
jersey more than anything else for mass global appeal. :)

> I think a real game jersey for folks doing booth duty might be way
> cool (literally, too, during summer conferences :))  - those might
> have some nice predefined styles we could choose from, with our
> number 10 and name print plus logo in front.

KB has also stated that he likes the more professional look of button
down shirts, polos, even blazers. Personally, I do both, depending on
the conference.

So something to talk about another time is what do we recommend for
booth appearance and attitude.

For now we can proceed with a fun design that is also
professional-enough for many of us.

- - Karsten