[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at Cincinnati, USA

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri May 30 12:53:11 UTC 2014

FYI, we have the wrong location listed on our event page.

-------------------------

I can post it on the Facebook and LinkedIn group pages.

However, the location listed is does not have the room number and it is the wrong building.

The location is Old Chemistry 527. Old Chemistry is the building name and 527 is the room name.
Directions to campus can be found here:http://www.uc.edu/visitors/directions_main.html
Campus map can be found here:http://www.uc.edu/content/dam/common/docs/maps/campus_map_west_color.pdf

Hazem

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com