[CentOS-promo] Dojo at NewYork 13th 14th Sept 2014

Wed May 7 16:05:39 UTC 2014

hi,

we've been talking about getting a dojo together at new york to
co-incide with the velocity days, and Avleen has offered to host the
event at their etsy.com offices on the 13th and 14th of Sept.

After talking to him, I thoght it would be great to trial a joint CentOS
Dojo and OpsSchool event, where we can run one day as a dojo for more
expeirenced people and follow that up with a one day event for people
getting started with operations ( either by choice or by default ).

we also have the option to split the content in a way that we run  2
days worth of sessions, with dojo and opsschool content inter woven.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh