[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo near LHR

Always Learning centos at u62.u22.net
Thu Nov 13 00:09:02 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-11-12 at 18:14 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 11/10/2014 11:01 PM, Always Learning wrote:
> >
> > And the London Heathrow one ?
> >

> I just dont have the time to run this one myself, need someone around
> who can help get things setup and run the day. Happy to help though.

OK. It is a challenge. It needs ??? .....

0. 3-6 months advance notice.

1. free venue for 20 to 30 (or more) attendees, soft drinks.

2. Lunch a bonus.

3. Whiteboard and/or projectors, electricity sockets.

4. tables for exhibits, attendees use.

5. good transport links = buses, trains, roads and LHR vicinity.

6. speakers/experts/nerds/interested bods.

7. media publicity

8. Beneficially a tie-in with a Centos related software event, but not
essential.

9. Objective: to entertain, enlighten and enthuse fellow Centonians.

Just made me think of the airport itself and Eton College.

Over to you for your expertise and guidance.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.