[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at Amsterdam on the 2nd Dec 2014

Wed Nov 5 09:06:38 UTC 2014

hi,

Looks like all the ducks are lined up for us to run a CentOS Dojo at
Amsterdam on the 2nd Dec 2014. I will have wiki page with venue details
online by friday, and we need to then get promoting the event.

I would also like to propose running atleast one, if not two,
hack/tutorial/hands on sessions during this dojo. We've had lots of
feedback in the last few dojo's and it seems like one piece that comes
up often is that people attending feel they didnt get enough hands on
time, whereas the dojo set expectations around that.

consider this to also be a CFP :)

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh