[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo + OpenNebula

Adrian Bora abora at cloudbasesolutions.com
Wed Sep 17 14:46:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thanks for the update on the Eventbrite page.

Regarding the CentOS t-shirts. They have not arrived yet to the address i have sent you.

Can you please give me some details regarding the transportation firm and a tracking number, so i can call them to see where the t-Shirts are?

Regarding the CentOS Wiki - I have send an e-mail with attachments of Nicolae Critu / Catalin Costea’s avatar pictures + the logos of Cloudbase Solutions and Unified Post to be listed as event / venue sponsors. The e-mail was blocked, because it exceeded the maximum 70 Kb size. It is still up for moderator approval. Can you please follow-up on that and add the details to the CentOS Dojo Wiki?

Thanks,
Adi.

On 16 Sep 2014, at 16:27, Adrian Bora <abora at cloudbasesolutions.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the clarification Dave.
>
> @Karanbir - I did not receive rights to edit the event. Can you please increase the nr. of attendees to 80? We are approaching the limit and I am expecting at least another 30 people that i know of to register for the event soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Adi.
>
> On 16 Sep 2014, at 16:11, Dave Neary <dneary at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Gmail ignores .s - boraadrian, bora.adrian and bora.adr.ian at gmail all
>> go to the same place.
>>
>> I tend to use "+event" instead for EventBrite's silly constraint.
>> bora.adrian+dojo at gmail will also go to the same place
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dave.
>>
>> On 09/16/2014 06:41 AM, Adrian Bora wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I tried connecting with bora.adr.ian at gmail.com, but it didn't work. I tried making a gmail account with that name, but it is already been taken by someone else. You should remote that e-mail address perhaps, as it seems someone else has access to the event.
>>>
>>> Can you please post the status of the applicants so far, as i cannot manage the event on neither of my e-mail addresses?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Adi.