[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo + OpenNebula

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Sep 19 23:49:28 UTC 2014

On 08/08/2014 01:05 PM, Adrian Bora wrote:

> I want to let you know about 2-day CentOS Dojo + OpenNebula Techdays
> event we are planning to do in Timisoara on September 26/27.

Can I request you to draft up an email we can send to all the people who
have registered ? Ideally, we should send this out 72 hrs before things
kick off - so maybe a late Tuesday 23rd target would be good.

Typically, I include venue details, travel options and parking options,
and any catering / coffee etc that we will have on the day. Its also a
good idea to put in the speaker details into the email and if we are
likely to need the people to do any prep before they come.

Atleast for my cloud dev session, it would be most productive for people
to either have a laptop running centos, or a vm on their laptop running
centos.

thanks

--
Karanbir Singh