[CentOS-promo] Fwd: CentOS cloud images website

Wed Sep 3 19:39:31 UTC 2014
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 09/02/2014 11:55 AM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On 09/01/2014 08:52 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> >Also, we dont host CloudStack content in CentOS as yet, they were a part
>> >of the original Cloud SIG but that effort largely died down with lack of
>> >activity. If you wish to join that effort, I would recommend getting
>> >touch with Kushal Das from the Eucalyptus project who is working to
>> >rebootstrap the effort.
> Has anyone emailed the CloudStack developer list about this, recently?
> Might find a few folks who are interested. I see a few mails back in
> January, but nothing since then.

I contacted the PMC about a week ago, and several of them expressed
interest in getting involved in the process. I believe Karsten and/or
Kushal contacted them with a draft of the Cloud SIG proposal. I'll
follow up on that email and make sure that actually happened.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/