[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo + OpenNebula

Wed Sep 10 09:05:36 UTC 2014
Adrian Bora <abora at cloudbasesolutions.com>

Hello,

One single mention to your e-mail Jaime.

..... that runs on the September 26 from 15:00 to 19:00 in the same venue ......

Thanks,
Have a nice day!
________________________________
From: centos-promo-bounces at centos.org [centos-promo-bounces at centos.org] on behalf of Jaime Melis [jmelis at opennebula.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:47 AM
To: Events, gatherings and meetings
Subject: Re: [CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo + OpenNebula

Hi KB,

I think it's best to reflect the OpenNebula Techday in the Eventbrite we already have for the event instead of creating a new one.

Can you add something like this to both the Eventbrite page and the CentOS Wiki page?

- http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Timisoara2014
- http://centosdojotimisoara2014.eventbrite.co.uk/

The CentOS Dojo is colocated with the OpenNebula TechDay (http://opennebula.org/community/techdays/techday-timisoara-2014/) that runs on the 28th October from 14:00 to 18:00 in the same venue. The tutorial is aimed at people looking to get started with Cloud on private and public infrastructure. Please remember to let us know in the registration if you are going to be attending the Tutorial as well as the Dojo.

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org<mailto:mail-lists at karan.org>> wrote:
On 09/08/2014 05:51 PM, Adrian Bora wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You can send the t-Shirts on the following address:
>
> 3 Ion Vidu Street, Ap. 2
> Romania, 300225 Timisoara
> Cloudbase Solutions

I've booked the pickup today, should be with you by the end of this
week. Its got 70 shirts, so maybe we should tell folks that only the
frist 70 are going to get them :)

--
Karanbir Singh
+44-207-0999389<tel:%2B44-207-0999389> | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh<http://twitter.com/kbsingh>