[CentOS-promo] CentOS at the OpenNebula Conf 2015 20th-22nd october

Fri Apr 10 15:26:50 UTC 2015
Jaime Melis <jmelis at opennebula.org>

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the OpenNebula Conf 2015 CfP deadline is around
the corner and it would be great to have someone from the CentOS project to
come along and talk about CentOS like past years.

Can anyone make it to Barcelona? Can you think of someone that can?

We will be happy to cover acommodation for those days!

With regard to the topic of the talk, talking about Cloud SIG in general
and the role of OpenNebula would be great.

Let me copy & paste some useful info.

The deadline of the CfP is April 15th

cheers,
Jaime

---

Thank you for your presence in the last OpenNebula conference. This mail is
a personal invitation for you -or someone from your company- to be a
speaker in the OpenNebulaConf 2015, which we believe is an excellent
platform to report experiences and give visibility to your work in cloud
computing. Should you be interested, we would like to ask you to fill the
Session Proposal Form [1] as soon as possible, please be aware that the
deadline for paper submission is this March 31st.

Speakers will receive free admission, which includes:

- Attendance at all conference presentations

- Attendance at pre-conference tutorials and hacking sessions

- Coffee break during the morning and afternoon breaks

- Lunch on both conference days

- Dinner event on the first conference day

- Tapas dinner on the pre-conference day

- WiFi access

... and the opportunity to address a large audience of talented and
influential cloud and open-source experts!

The third ever OpenNebula International Conference [2], will be held in
Barcelona from the 20th to the 22nd of October 2015. As you may already
know previous editions were a total success, with useful OpenNebula
experiences masterly portrayed by people from Akamai, Produban -Santander
Group-, BBC, FermiLab, ESA, Deloitte, CentOS, and many others.

See you in Barcelona!

The OpenNebula Team

[1]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FHq-WzgbTrlQeHV139Oh9DwcI8fJ1hNCCv20Nse3XeU/viewform