[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo - Sept 2015 - London

Thu Feb 19 23:14:59 UTC 2015
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On 19 February 2015 at 07:01, Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 02/19/2015 04:17 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > I'm in the final stages of confirming venue for a West London based
> > CentOS dojo in early September this year.
> >
> > Consider this a CfP as well.
> >
> > Also, were slightly flexible on dates at this point, would a weekend or
> > a weekday dojo work best ?
>
> Aren't weekend events kind of hard to get people to? Or is that just in
> the U.S.?
>

>From what I was told in Europe it is the opposite because people don't use
weekdays for frivolities like conferences and such. However I expect that
statement is loaded with which part of Europe (France vs England vs Czech
Republic vs Italy) , what time of year (August in Paris...), etc.