[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo Schedule for Brussels 2015

Fri Jan 9 13:42:31 UTC 2015

On 01/07/2015 11:53 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi folks,
>
> I'm almost done with the schedule, this is what the day will end up
> looking like, most likely :
>
> we have 2 rooms, so there is scope to split the room between virt+cloud
> and sysadmin roles.
>
> Room1:
> - Xen Perf Tuning
> - Xen & Virtualised Storage Tuning
> - RDO/OpenStack tutorial
> - Ceph tutorial and hack
> - Gluster intro and tutorial
>
> Room2:
> - Some Project stuff ( on CentOS )
> - Installing CentOS like a pro
> - Intro to RPM Packaging
> - About CentOS buildsystem / services
> - About SoftwareCollections
> - Pulp for rpm and other content management
> - Atomic intro + quickstart session
>
> The IBM folks helping setup the venue would like to present a session as
> well.
>
> Does anyone have comments around this before I go push the button and
> make this live ?
>
> Each room has 30 - 40 people capacity. And I believe we will have a high
> number of power outlets for folks to run their laptops from ( or atleast
> charge in bursts ).
>
> I am also working to bring up our own WiFi, and have a local mirror for
> mirror.centos.org and other content that the presenters might want
> locally ( eg: vm images or atomic images etc ).

this is now online at http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2015

For all the sessions that dont have details, please send me the text, or
if you are able to - just add it yourself.

Also, please note that we will have our own network infra with wifi at
the venue, and all content that you want to make available on that
network needs to be downloaded by us well before the event, so send us
the links.

We will have a complete CentOS mirror on the day already.

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS

Karanbir Singh