[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo - Sept 2015 - London

Tue Mar 31 20:06:39 UTC 2015
Julien Pivotto <roidelapluie at inuits.eu>

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 12:17:33PM +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,
>
> I'm in the final stages of confirming venue for a West London based
> CentOS dojo in early September this year.
>
> Consider this a CfP as well.

Karan,

I propose the following talk:

Automation from scratch: An introduction to Puppet

This talk is divided in two parts: A general introduction to the
Automation world first, then a more practical guide on how to start with
Puppet: the tools that are relevant in 2015 and some examples as well.
It will contain a demo.

Automation intro would take 15-20 min and Puppet part would take 40-45
min.. so a 1 hour slot would be fine.

Bio:

Julien Pivotto is a young Open-Source consultant at Inuits where he is
helping organisations with the deployment of long-term solutions based
on Open-Source infrastructure.

He is a strong believer in the devops movement and has technical focus
towards infrastructure automation, continuous integration, monitoring
and high availability.

--
 (o-    Julien Pivotto
 //\    Open-Source Consultant