[CentOS-promo] Looking at hosting a 2 day CentOS Interlock at Paris in Nov this year

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:53:52 UTC 2016

Namaste,

On 21/07/16 18:07, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> I'm working towards hosting a 2 day CentOS Interlock like meetup in
>> Paris on the 9th and 10th of Nov this year.

>https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Interlock2016 is now live,

Just read announcement about 'Interlock' event at centos's main page.
Nice initiative.

1 suggestion.
Can we have video recordings or live video streaming of talks during
interlock event?
If so then, that will enable centos users,devs,sys admins around the
world to attend this event virtually as well or to watch the video
archives after the event.

Looking forward to attend Cent OS live project meeting over internet
during interlock event.

Regards,
Amey.