[CentOS-promo] Fwd: Acknowledging your stand request (CentOS)

Wed Aug 3 10:24:12 UTC 2016
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

FYI : quite some time in advance :-)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Acknowledging your stand request (CentOS)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 13:23:31 +0200 (CEST)
From: stands at fosdem.org
To: arrfab at centos.org
CC: stands at fosdem.org

Stand Request for FOSDEM 2017

We acknowledge that we have received your request for the following stand.
After we review all stands requests, we will inform you accordingly via
email.

Project: CentOS
Coordinator: Fabian Arrotin
Coordinator email: arrfab at centos.org
Secondary contact: Karanbir Singh
Secondary email: kbsingh at centos.org

The CentOS Project is a community-driven free software effort focused
around the goal of providing a rich base platform for open source
communities to build upon. The CentOS Project is well know for the
CentOS Linux distribution, serving as that base platform.

Coordinator's affinity to the project:
Governing/Core Team member

Why does it fit FOSDEM
The CentOS Project fits perfectly with the FOSDEM spirit , as it enables
communities to speak to each other and start new collaboration[s], which
is actually one of the goals on our side. And also because we're there
at Fosdem since 2007 and a lot of people are
expecting to see us there again :-)

Relevant URLs:
https://www.centos.org

Number of tables:
Two

Special requirements:
If possible (as asked above), two tables for the following reasons : two
laptops on one table that we'll use to show virtual machines/play with
provisioning/etc and one table for our stickers/t-shirts/$items (usually
a lot of crowd in front of our booth too)

Kind Regards,
FOSDEM 2017 stands team