[CentOS-promo] Daniel Paulus taking lead on org for bxl Dojo

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 17:09:10 UTC 2016

On 12/06/2016 06:49 AM, Toshaan Bharvani | VanTosh wrote:
> The dojo format never had a formal CFP, more an announce you talk on the
> ML and we'll look at it.
> At least that was in the past the usual case.

Ok, good to know.

That has not been the case for the last two Brussels events, and hasn't
been mentioned anywhere before as the mechanism. The "everyone just
knows" nature of this makes it a little hard for new folks to break into
the system.

Can we possibly get this information listed on the wiki page -
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2017 - that Daniel mentioned?

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org