[CentOS-promo] Looking at hosting a 2 day CentOS Interlock at Paris in Nov this year

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jul 21 17:07:19 UTC 2016

hi

I'm working towards hosting a 2 day CentOS Interlock like meetup in
Paris on the 9th and 10th of Nov this year. Just wanted to get this
thread setup for now as we work through the details and get
announcements up in the coming days.

The aim and idea of the Interlock is to have a place for people to come
together and talk to the folks behind the project, see what we are
doing, participate in the plans moving forward and also from the user
side be able to bring their user stories in and talk through their
problem areas, potential growth concerns etc.

Its going to be very inclusive, very welcoming and very much
participation driven.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh