[CentOS-promo] CentOS Interlock: Keysigning Party!

Brian Stinson brian at bstinson.com
Thu Jul 28 20:37:46 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

I'd like to propose that we do a PGP keysigning party during one of
those days to build out the CentOS web of trust. I'm happy to organize
this and am hoping we can sneak this in on the afternoon/evening of the
9th. Does anyone have thoughts about that?

While we work out the scheduling and details this there are 2 things you
need to do if you are attending the interlock and would like to participate:

- Feel free to go ahead and send me an email (brian at bstinson.com) with a
  copy of your public key `gpg --export --armor <your_key_id>` (or a
  link to your key on the web)

- Be on the lookout for a wiki page under
  https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Interlock2016 with instructions for how
  to prepare for the event and what to do afterward

I'll send an update here once we have a wiki page created.

Cheers!

--
Brian Stinson