[CentOS-promo] I wanna setup CentOS local community in Myanmar

Mon Jun 20 21:37:36 UTC 2016
Bad Asz <badaszthori at gmail.com>

I am from country:Myanmar, state_city:Yangon/Rangon, Township:Dagon_Myothit
_North), Postal_code:11421.
I'm working as freelance system administrator in kind of SME offices and
also teaching basic linux tutorial for kids at some private school for free
of charge.
Now, there is no community of CentOs Enterprise Linux in where I live but
there is the others such as Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat and etc..
I usual attend some kind of local information technology seminars and
Barcamps.
I want to stand-up the lead of CentOs local community in myanmar.
The points are local IT guys and organization will gain more knowledge of
open source distro, CentOS will well known at Myanmar as I do and others
odd facts.
How should I start it?
Please advice and help me, I will be my best.

with regards
ThoriKaterina