[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo Brussels talk subjects

Bert Van Vreckem bert.vanvreckem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:40:24 UTC 2016

Hello all,

So, a date was proposed for the next CentOS Dojo in Brussels, and Karanbir
Singh suggested that this edition, you're looking for "tutors".

I teach Linux system administration at University College Ghent, I'd be
happy to give a session. Any subjects in particular that would be of
interest? Would an overview of the basic commands since EL7 be of interest
(systemctl, firewall-cmd, journalctl, ss, ...)? Or are you looking for more
advanced topics?

Cheers,
Bert