[CentOS-promo] Daniel Paulus taking lead on org for bxl Dojo

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 15:02:53 UTC 2016

On 11/22/2016 10:09 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi
>
> Daniel Paulus has offered to help with the organization and be a point
> of contact for the Brussels Dojo in Feb 3rd 2017. The rest of the team
> will still be supporting his efforts through the process.
>
> Daniel has been a long standing friend of the CentOS Project, and
> people who were at the very first dojo in Antwerp will remember him as
> the person educating us about dogTag and cert authority management. He's
> also been seen at other dojo's asking the hardest questions! But lets
> not hold that against him, he's a full time devops consultant after all.
> Asking the hard question is what he does :)
>
> Kris Buytaert also joins the organisation group. With Fabian Arrotin
> helping us on the ground, local to Brussels. Jim Perrin and Karsten Wade
> continue to help with the Red Hat relationship. It shall be my aim to
> support the group as best as I can.
>
> Please join me in welcoming the expanding CentOS Dojo organization
> group, and I look forward to seeing everyone in Feb.

Thanks, Daniel, et al. Is it your desire that the RDO community be
included in this event again, as in the last two years? If so, we're
going to need a room - like last year - and I'll coordinate our
speaker/presentation schedule on our side. Ok?

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
@RDOCommunity