[CentOS-promo] Daniel Paulus taking lead on org for bxl Dojo

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 16:19:56 UTC 2016

On 11/23/2016 10:58 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> > Thanks, Daniel, et al. Is it your desire that the RDO community be
>> > included in this event again, as in the last two years? If so, we're
>> > going to need a room - like last year - and I'll coordinate our
>> > speaker/presentation schedule on our side. Ok?
> I think it would be nice to have the SIG's all integrate into the
> consolidated program rather than have dedicated tracks. Would something
> like that work ? It would certainly generate more interest for content.

I suppose it could work if we are able to have the kind of volume of
talks that we had last year. Last year we did 7 talks covering
everything from testing to packaging to a case study from CERN, so we
had quite a lot of latitude to cover all manner of things. Do you expect
we'd still have that much scope in this new format?

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
@RDOCommunity