[CentOS-promo] Fwd: Your stand proposal for CentOS has been accepted

Fri Nov 25 22:09:21 UTC 2016
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Your stand proposal for CentOS has been accepted
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 23:06:27 +0100 (CET)
From: FOSDEM Stands Team <stands at fosdem.org>
To: Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

Hi Fabian,

The FOSDEM stands team is glad to be able to inform you that your request
for a stand for CentOS has been accepted.
There will be one table reserved for you.

We have received almost twice as many proposals as we could accept.
In order to be able to accept more projects, we have reduced most
requests for multiple tables to only one table.

You will receive further information about what's expected of you
closer to the event date.

Looking forward to seeing you at FOSDEM 2017!

Best regards,

Johan van Selst
FOSDEM stands team