[CentOS-promo] How can I make CentOS Myanmar Community?

Yan Naing Myint yannaing at cyberwings.asia
Mon Oct 31 14:58:19 UTC 2016

Hello guys,

I'm willing to lead a community in my region, where I live. I'm willing to
make a "CentOS Myanmar Community" where all the centos users can be
gathered to make a talks, events, discussions and so on. Moreover, as it,
we can go into like other events by our talks promoting centos and how-to
technical talks.

My question is that am I able to lead a community only by being in this
mailing list?
Anything, additionally, required for this approach?

Best,

--
Yan Naing Myint
Leader/Founder