[CentOS-promo] How can I make CentOS Myanmar Community?

Yan Naing Myint

yannaing at cyberwings.asia
Tue Jan 10 03:23:19 UTC 2017

Hi there,

We did great over the event and about 70 people attended.

Actually, there is no report, but the pictures and videos. Else, I can make
the report.

Some social posts by me for the proof of the event did take place [1], live
video casting [2], feedback request to the public in burmese language [3].

Best,

[1] https://www.facebook.com/yannaingcw/posts/1704815989846991
[2] https://www.facebook.com/yannaingcw/videos/1704710366524220/
[3]